WOW!!! It's been a full 5 months since I have updated this. So sorry!!! Life is so crazy with 3 active kids & working full time. So here's what's been going on....
Austin - Austin has completed 2nd grade. This year was a little trying for the poor guy... he was diagnosed with ADD. As always, he's taking everything in good spirits & happy as ever. He was blessed with a GREAT teacher this year who helped us get him the help he needed. I look forward to seeing him excel now that we have a game plan set.
Blake - The big boy turned 3 in April with a big Power Ranger bash (taking after his big brother ;)). We're still trying to potty train the stubborn kid so that way he can attend preschool in fall.
Caley - What can I say about little miss thing?! She has turned into quite the little diva and thinks she runs this household ;) She has such a big personality & I love watching it come out more & more each day. Like her god-mama, she has quite the fashion sense & loves to accessorise EVERYTHING!!! I can already tell she's going to be my little handful!
Jerry - Well, not so good news on his side... Jerry was given a pink-slip back in April & unless the city comes up with more funds, his last day on the streets will be June 26th. We're praying that things turn around but we're also being smart about it... we sold his truck & are being VERY proactive looking into other departments. With that said, we might be moving....... I'll keep everyone posted on our status. Needless to say, it's been a stressful few months!
Me - Same ol', same ol' here.... busy keeping up with the kiddos, working, running the household.
As you can see, these past 5 months have been CRAZY busy... & I don't see anything slowing down anytime soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment