Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello out there...

Well hello all :):) I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th and is doing well! We spent our 4th with great friends & the kids & I had a blast. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends in our lives. Jerry had to work so the kids "uncles" and the girls helped me with my little handfuls. Thank goodness for them & all their help... the night was great & Caley enjoyed her first 4th of July ;) Here's a few pictures from our night...


Sister in her festive outfit ;)


Blake is getting to be such the big boy!!


Blake & I :)


My little 4th princess :)


LOL!! He had to wear the crown too! ;)



Blake LOVED the sparklers!! Thanks to all his uncles for
helping him out :):)


End of the night... we're super sleepy ;)
Here's a picture of the cake balls that I made for
the shin-dig. I heard they turned out good...
I was getting over a cold & still didn't have my sense
of taste back :/

No comments:

Post a Comment